Glen Arbour Golf Course COVID-19 Update and Protocols
- Check in will be completed at the starters hut.
- A Smart waiver must be completed online for the 2021 season https://waiver.smartwaiver.com/v/glenarbourwaiver/
- Masks must be worn around the property until at the first tee. This includes at the starters hut, canteen, cart staging area, and driving range.
- Bag drop service suspended.
- No club cleaning.
- Washrooms are available in the Halfway House and on the course.
- The clubhouse will remain closed.
- Golfers will be responsible to load/ unload their golf clubs and other belongings into their own cart.
- Golfers may not arrive any earlier than 20 minutes prior to their scheduled tee time. If you do arrive early, please remain in your vehicle.
- Only players with confirmed tee times are permitted to play. All players must be on the tee sheet. No walk ups. This includes tee times on the Deerfield Par 3 Course.
- Carts will be staged and disinfected in the golf cart staging area.
- Only one rider per cart unless from the same household.
- Tee times are 10-minute intervals. Tee times start at 8am.
- Players must remain in their tee time groups for the duration of the round
- No outside alcohol permitted on course.
- Canteen open for takeout and turn service only. No outside seating available.
- If 24 hours notice is not given to cancel a tee time, no shows will be charged for the full price of their tee time. Pass holders will forfeit a round. If weather is a factor, there will be no charge.
- Please practice social distancing.
- Always remain in your stall.
- Only players with tee times permitted on range.
- All range balls are washed with regulatory COVID-19 approved cleaning agents.
- Practice putting green is open with one golfer per flag.
- Only one group is permitted on a tee box at one time.
- Cups will be modified, and flags must not be touched or removed.
- Gimmies encouraged or as group decides.
- There will be no on course fixtures including rakes and ball washers.
After Your Round
- Take your cart to the parking lot to unload your clubs and belongings.
- You are responsible for unloading your cart.
- Please return your cart to the cart barn and unload your garbage into the garbage cans available.
- No loitering allowed in the parking lot.